Monday, April 23, 2007

Love, love, love...

Things I'm loving this week:

* Amy Winehouse: Back to Black. Amazing, amazing music. Yes, she's a nutty alcoholic, but man can the woman sing! Exactly the kind of old-school new music that I love. Haven't been able to stop playing it for quite awhile now.

* The weather. 23 degrees today and sunny. Makes everyone so happy!

* Not having classes. Still have lots of work to do, but I like the flexibility of being able to choose when to do it.

* My camera. Taking tons of pictures, having a great time. I'm getting used to it, and hopefully I'll see my pictures getting better. I love having a hobby.

* Smoothies from Pete's Frootique. Got one on Saturday morning with the hung-over friends we went out with on Friday night. Mango Tango is very yummy.

* Living 10 minutes from the harbour. I love the ocean, and I can hang out by it whenever I want. That's one of the things that I'm going to miss the most about Halifax, I think.

Today is a chilling, editing conference paper, working & spending time outside kind of day. But right now, I'm going back to bed, just 'cause I can!

0 comments: