Saturday, July 21, 2007

So much fabulousness I don't know what to do with myself...

So last night was my rockin' BBQ: tons of great food, many many drinks, lots of great conversations. We ended the night sprawled on the kitchen floor drinking cranberry wine. Classic. And then this morning, I procured my very own shiny new copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and proceeded to devour its 608 pages in just over five hours. Great day! Loved the book, but I won't go into details for those of you who haven't finished it yet. Definitely going to reread it on Friday during the journey home. Booked my ticket back yesterday, and I will be back on home soil around supper time. My parents are very cutely excited, the hubby is picking me up from the airport, and we're having a bit of a family dinner.

This next week is going to be a blur of packing & cleaning, so don't expect lucid or interesting blog posts until I'm back in Mississauga. I'm looking forward to having new material for the blog, as I haven't blogged while living full time in Ontario before, so keep any eye out for that, and wish me luck in my scrub & pack-a-thon.

Now that my HP widget is gone and the thesis is done, the right hand column is looking a little sad. I'll browse around for something to fill it out again; maybe I'll find a fancy widget like my music one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Break a packing box.* :)

*That means good l___ without saying the unlucky L word and more creatively than talking about legs, in case that wasn't clear.

Melissa Dalgleish said...

Thanks Mangos! Almost in the home stretch!