Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Facebook Meme of the Week

I Choose Elton John

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 people you like and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. Enjoy!

Artist: Elton John

Are you male or female: Kiss the Bride

Describe yourself: Blue Eyes

How do you feel about yourself: The Bitch is Back

Describe where you currently live: Philadelphia Freedom

If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: Island Girl

Your favourite form of transportation: Rocket Man

Your best friend is: Daniel

Your favourite colour is: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Favourite time of day: Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting

If your life were a tv show, what would it be called: Honky Cat

What is life to you: Your Song

What is the best advice you have to give: Believe

If you could change your name, what would it be: Nikita

Thought for the Day: Sad Songs (Say so Much)

How I would like to die: Sacrifice

My soul's present condition: I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues

My motto: I'm Still Standing

2 comments:

Mar said...

He has so many good songs!

Melissa Dalgleish said...

I know! I'd love to do this over again with Simon & Garfunkel, or the Beatles.