Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010: The year of....

  • passing both of my comprehensive exams, one in April (Canadian), and one in December (Modern)
  • learning to run and running at least one 5k (the Bread & Honey, in June)
  • getting a SSHRC? We'll keep our fingers crossed on that one
  • writing a coherent collection of poetry and getting some of it published
  • working on my still-very-hazy cookbook concept
  • moving back to the city and NOT moving again during 2010. Or 2011. Or 2012, if I can manage it. 
  • avoiding unnecessary drama in my personal life and enjoying it instead
  • travelling as much as I can afford to (Montreal in April and maybe again in May, possibly England in August)
  • actually playing my guitar, rather than letting it sit in its case
  • continuing my ongoing project of learning to relax, have fun, and be productive at the same time
Sounds like a good year to me! 

0 comments: