Friday, March 30, 2007

Things I love...

Today was a lovely day, and here's why:

  • Grad House, free beer, and everyone actually having time to just sit down and talk. A prof took a bunch of us out for drinks, and it was great. There are only nine of us in the MA full time, but we all are never in the same place at the same time, so it was nice to get most of us together for a couple of hours and chat.
  • Henry House. Supreme burgers are certainly supreme. I wish that I lived there, only when it was still a house. And the copper bar rocks.
  • Tootsie Rolls. Old school candy is great, and everyone needs their sugar fix once in awhile.
  • The fact that it's Friday. And today was my second to last class of my MA. Yea!
...and now I'm going to watch Finding Nemo, because I just found out last night that two of my favourite people from Weeds (Elizabeth Perkins & Alexander Gould) were the voices of Coral & Nemo, which I need to see for myself. Again. You can't go wrong with Nemo.

0 comments: