Monday, June 04, 2007

Thesis Update

I've written three pages of Chapter One today, and I didn't get up until 10:00. I also worked with Kyung-Jin for an hour and watched some Mythbusters. Is it just me, or is this seeming a bit too easy? I guess we'll find out when it all comes together and Dean reads it and rips it apart. That's a good thing, really. I appreciate his brutality, because it makes me do a better job.

My goal right now is to write two pages a day for the next two weeks so that I can get this chapter done before my parents arrive next Sunday. Considering how well it's going today, that should be doable, but I don't want to jinx myself. I'm still committed to getting a draft of the entire thesis done before the end of June, though. Maybe I'll get home in time for the Beer Festival...but I'll definitely be home for the Ex.

As a random side note, we're thisclose to setting a wedding date. Just need to call the church and find out how far in advance they want us to book and then discuss with the parents and in-laws. Will let you know once we decide. Very exciting!

0 comments: