Thursday, January 29, 2009

BTWL

So, the back-to-work legislation passed today, and I'm back to being a teacher and student. Being me, and knowing me as well as I do, I of course got a ton of work done tonight, and I'll continue to do more tomorrow. I've still got two seminars, two term papers, a ream of marking, and a bibliography assignment to do in the next five-ish weeks, but it'll get done. I did 75% of the bibliography assignment this evening, so it was a good start.

I think that I'm going to be emotional about the end of the strike, but it's not going to sink in properly until a) Joanna's strike party on Saturday night, b) my first day back in class on Tuesday, and c) my first day back as a teacher on Friday. Until then, I get work done and keep an eye on myself and my friends to make sure that we're doing okay.

0 comments: