Saturday, May 30, 2009

Quick Updates

  • Am working on a template change for ye olde blog. I've had the current configuration for a couple of years now, and I'm ready for a change. Nothing like a little redecorating. I'm still playing, so stay tuned
  • One paper down, two to go; I finished my modernism paper (Marianne Moore & her poetic praxis), and now I'm working on my intellectuals paper (Susan Sontag's Illness as Metaphor and Anne Wilkinson/Virginia Woolf--tentatively) and my summer course presentation (James Reaney's iconography). Then I hopefully don't have to write anything until July. Huzzah!
  • Grading is progressing nicely; I seem to be much faster now than I ever have been, which keeps it from feeling like endless torture
  • Wii Boxing is all kindsa fun and good exercise to boot
  • Going to see Up tonight. It looks a-dor-able. And it's in 3D, which is just as kitschy cool fun as it was when it first came out in the 20s

0 comments: