Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Speedy Update Wednesday

  • I spent the weekend alternating between Robarts library and Bowmanville, as it was Rhianon's birthday. I almost bailed, but I needed a break, and I can't pass up brunch. Every meal should be brunch
  • All I'm doing this week is writing papers (a.k.a. sitting in the library for 10 hours a day), voting for the new Graduate Program Director, tutoring, and having brunch with Sonia (it was delicious!). Take a read back to December 2007 entries--ditto everything
  • Everyone is my life seems to be going out of the country; Hayley is in Costa Rica, the hubby is going to Florida tomorrow, and my dad's on a business trip
  • In an attempt to decompress, I've been watching True Blood on the bus/subway. Best show I've seen in awhile. I finished the season in about three weeks
  • I won't be blogging properly until March 9th (when my two term papers and bibliography assignment are done), so please bear with me
  • And I'm off!

1 comments:

Rhianon said...

Yay! I'm glad you didnt bail too. It was great to have you two buzzed and playing video games hehee. and I totally agree, every meal should be Brunch.