Saturday, October 17, 2009

Things with which I am currently obsessed...

  1. Fringe--my dad loves it, and I started watching it from the beginning of Season 1 a few weeks ago. So fun! And Joshua Jackson is, as always, one of the two most interesting and attractive male actors to come out of Canada. Naturally, the other is Ryan Gosling. Which reminds me; I must buy Dead Man's Bones when I get paid next. Just in time for Hallowe'en!
  2. Radiohead's Amnesiac--I can't get enough. I never get tired of it. I've been listening to it for years (it came out in 2001), but I keep coming back to it in ways that I don't do with a lot of other albums.
  3. Tetley tea--this is not a recent obsession (more like a life's obsession), but when I'm stressed and working, it's like being wrapped in a baby blanket (or rereading Pride and Prejudice).
  4. My new boots--sure, they make me about eight-thousand feet tall (more like 6'1", but still), but they are the most ridiculously comfortable things in the world. And they're hot.
  5. Glee--Love. So much. You can judge me all you want, but watching incredibly talented people flirt, fight, dance, and sing their asses off is totally my bag, baby. If only my high school years were so interesting...

0 comments: